As DevOps engineer, you are responsible for development, maintenance and operation of the CI/CD pipeline, to meet the evolving needs of the local and remote development teams. The focus is on enabling timely sprint and on-demand platform and maintenance releases. You test the latest technologies on the market and decide what will be implemented to further strengthen the CI/CD pipeline.
To identify bottlenecks, you work closely with the development and test teams, and propose in alignment opportunities to improve the process. The agile way of working is known by experience, including the SAFe framework.
Bachelor or Master level with an education in Embedded Systems, Computer Science, Informatics, Mechatronics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or comparable.
- Experience with the SCM tools used within this environment: SVN, Jira, Bitbucket, Git, Artifactory.
- Experience with CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Experience in Linux/Unix environment.
- Experience with test automation and scripting.
- You are full of energy and you want your work to make a difference.
- You are pragmatic and you can always see the greater good in designing your projects.
- Ambitious and with a pro-active, initiating attitude.
- Ability to plan and set priorities.
- Team worker, good social skills, customer-oriented.
- Service minded and stress tolerant.
- Think practical on the impact of decisions for end-customer / user.
- Your English is strong, Dutch is plus.
Do you want to work at a young dynamic organisation and contribute to solving the biggest problem in the brainport region; Getting highly qualified software professionals to contribute to all the high tech innovation created in the brainport region. Teamexpat helps out the region by bringing in experienced highly educated software professionals from abroad towards a career in the Netherlands. We have a mixture of high quality people with an informal way of working. Our customer base is growing everyday, with already some big high-tech players in the market eager to work with us due to our recognized quality people, together with our fast and adequate response rates.