C++ Design Engineer
If you enjoy software development, Supervisory Control in a complex system and be in an environment that enables you to have a system view and interaction on functional level, then this is an exciting opportunity for you.
In close co-operation with colleagues from software and other disciplines you will be a member of a multi-disciplinary team. You will be involved at all stages of specifying, designing, testing and integrating the advanced software for use in our world-leading products.
Our people are part of a dynamic, fast-moving, entrepreneurial community. An advantage that leads to personal growth, professional development, and peer-group recognition. It’s also an environment that requires free-flowing teamwork, so that people can develop elegant solutions simply by talking to colleagues, and using each other’s unique area of expertise.
You will be responsible for creating clear specifications, making the efficient design choices and to 'make it happen' by also implementing the design.
Bachelor or Master level with an education in Embedded Systems, Computer Science, Informatics, Mechatronics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or comparable.
- Demonstrable expertise in C++, C, object oriented programming, Unix/Linux, Solaris, VxWorks, software configuration management (ClearCase / GIT)
- Experience with MDE ASD/Dezyne/MCLR-2 or other similar platforms.
- Work experience in Netherlands is preferred for this role.
- You are full of energy and you want your work to make a difference.
- You are pragmatic and you can always see the greater good in designing your projects.
- You work best in a dynamic team, you like to explore other domains and you're curious to see how software blends with mechatronics, physics, electronics and more.
- Your English is strong, Dutch is plus.
Do you want to work at a young dynamic organisation and contribute to solving the biggest problem in the brainport region; Getting highly qualified software professionals to contribute to all the high tech innovation created in the brainport region. Teamexpat helps out the region by bringing in experienced highly educated software professionals from abroad towards a career in the Netherlands. We have a mixture of high quality people with an informal way of working. Our customer base is growing everyday, with already some big high-tech players in the market eager to work with us due to our recognized quality people, together with our fast and adequate response rates.